Expert advice on how to decrease your chances of catching coworkers’ illnesses. » Handy tip Forbes.com
Yea, these are the headlines for today as if Algore wasn’t out there doing all he can to destroy America.
• Obama and McCain make joint visit to World Trade Center site
• Cars, trucks stream inland in Texas as Ike nears
• Deaths make 2008 deadliest year for U.S. in Afghanistan
• Venezuela’s Chavez says U.S. ambassador must leave
• Gasoline prices spike as Hurricane Ike heads toward Texas
• Health officials warn parents of ‘super lice’ as school starts
• Olympian Michael Phelps ‘nervous’ ahead of ‘SNL’ debut
AP – Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin left open the option Thursday of waging war with Russia if it were to invade neighboring Georgia and the former Soviet republic were a NATO ally. “We will not repeat a Cold War,” Palin said in her first television interview since becoming Republican John McCain’s vice presidential running mate two weeks ago.
I just thought this needed exposure. Yahoo! bombs you with yet another anti-conservative attack each time you sign into your email. It is sometimes subtle, sometimes not. As if Algore wasn’t on the loose doing all he can to destroy America.
Palin: Sanctions on Russia may be needed
10 most popular stories on CNN.com updated every 20 minutes.
Seriously? I’m going to get tired counting all the anti-conservative headlines. Is there really nothing shady about Obama? Ha, or good about Palin?
So, both CNN and MSNBC headline the story about a former GOP senator calling Palin a ‘cocky wacko.’