With less than two weeks left to go, both campaigns have yet to release some key records. » Transparency-THIS IS A PRETTY GOOD ARTICLE THAT BRINGS UP GOOD POINTS THAT THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA SHOULD BE ADDRESSING CONSTANTLY. SADLY, THEY ARE NOT. THANKS, POLITICO. SADLY, ARTICLES SUCH AS THIS DON’T BRING UP MOST OF THE MOST EGREGIOUS OBAMA/BIDEN “SECRETS.” BY DOING SO, THE ARTICLE GIVES THE IMPRESSION THAT THERE EXISTS SOME SORT OF MORAL EQUIVALENCY BETWEEN THE TWO GROUPS. I’M SORRY, THE McCAIN/PALIN “SECRETS” DON’T EVEN COME CLOSE TO THE LEVEL OF IMPORTANCE TO THOSE OF OBAMA/BIDEN.
HOW CAN YOU COMPARE PALIN’S WORST MOMENTS OF MAYBE LETTING HER PERSONAL LIFE INTERFERE WITH HER PUBLIC OR USING PRIVATE EMAIL ACCOUNTS TO OBAMA’S NEFARIOUS AFFILIATIONS, BIDENSUSE OF HIS SON AND BROTHER’S FIRMS, EVEN JUST HOW THESE TWO WOULD BRING ABOUT THE MASSIVE CHANGE THEY ARE PREACHING OR JUST HOW MUCH THEY FINAGLED THE SYSTEM TO GET TO WHERE THEY ARE? WE KNOW MORE ABOUT JOE THE PLUMBER THAN THESE TWO.
• Greenspan ‘shocked’ by the breakdown in U.S. credit markets
• New claims for jobless benefits increase more than expected
• Errors, mischief could lead to long election night
• U.S. turns over control of Iraq area once called ‘triangle of death’
• Report: Goldman Sachs cutting 10 percent of its workforce
• Wildfire burns near L.A.’s Getty Center; freeway reopened
• Airline pilot hopes to become world’s first ‘rocketman’