President Bush will sign legislation pending in Congress that extends unemployment benefits. » Details
WHY IN THE WORLD IS OIL BELOW $50. DID ANYONE EVEN THINK THIS WAS POSSIBLE SIX MONTHS AGO?
• Stocks down after unexpected jump in unemployment claims
• GM, Ford, Chrysler leave Congressional talks empty-handed
• Dems: Arizona governor emerges for Homeland Security job
• Oil prices drop below $50 dollars a barrel, hit 3.5-year lows
• How will aging baby boomers affect the economy?
• Remains of astronomer Copernicus found, scientists say
• Mailman receives probation for failing to deliver junk mail