The Federal Reserve slashes its key rate to its lowest level in five years. » Trying to avoid deep recession
• McCain says Obama not up to task of protecting U.S.
• North Korean leader reportedly suffers health setback
• Nebraska governor accelerates fix for safe-haven law
• Scientists turn to airplane technology to improve artificial heart
• Fans name newborn twins for Philadelphia Phillies players
ARROGANT MONETARY POLICY. HOW LOW CAN INTEREST RATES GO? DIDN’T WE LEARN FROM JAPAN? THEY’VE DONE THE SAME THING. WE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF OURSELVES THAT WE “HAVE” TO LOWER INTEREST RATES TO 1%. ANYHOW, THERE IS STILL NOTING ON THE HISTORY OF OBAMA, IF HE REALLY IS A CITIZEN ETC.